Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
|Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge|
2 ingredients for peanut butter keto chocolate peanut butter: keto fudge recipe is easy to prepare in 5 minutes for a thick box of decadent, carbohydrate chocolate fudge jam keto is low in carbohydrates.
Just in case if you are looking high and low for an Easter recipe that is super easy to make keto, low carb and vegan, you have come to the right place! Welcome to the best chocolate peanut butter fudge.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 5 Mins
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter without cream, natural
- 1 ½ cup of low-carbohydrate keto chips
- Cover 8-inch baking pan with baking paper or wax paper. Put aside.
- Melt chocolate & peanut butter together using the double boiler method or the add chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat with the addition of 20 seconds until the chocolate is completely softened and most of it melts. Stir between heating, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth it into a flat layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until hard. Slice and enjoy! Save the instructions below.