Shrimp Taco Bites with Cilantro Cream Sauce
|Shrimp Taco Bites with Cilantro Cream Sauce|
This shrimp taco bite with a coriander leaf cream sauce is the perfect appetizer for when you don't have much time. This can be done in less than 15 minutes! You will love the taste of this delicious little bite.
This small bite is the perfect appetizer because it is suitable for almost all types of meetings and is very easy to make. Oh, and did I mention that they are delicious, If you are a shrimp taco lover like me, this shrimp taco bite will quickly become one of your favorite appetizers.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 15 Mins
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tuber finely chopped coriander
- Pepper for taste
- Sriracha (optional, to taste)
- Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 1/2 lime juice
- salt to taste
- 20 shrimp (small, raw, peeled and shared)
- 20 "spoon" tortillas
- 1 c. finely chopped cabbage
- cilantro cream sauce (see below)
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- cilantro (to taste)
- 1 c. sour cream
- Place the shrimp and taco seasonings in a Ziploc bag and shake until the shrimp are coated with seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the shrimp in the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until they are pink and cooked.
- Remove the shrimp and place it on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place a tortilla spoon on a tray and place a small amount of cabbage on each spoon.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon coriander cream sauce into each spoon on top of cabbage.
- Place the shrimp and a few avocado dice into each spoonful.
- Drizzle a little Sriracha (optional) on the shrimp and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
- For Cilantro Cream Sauce:
- Mix sour cream, coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Mix well to combine, cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.