Tequila Lime Coleslaw with Cilantro
|Tequila Lime Coleslaw with Cilantro|
Coleslaw everyday gets a new spin with this lime model, Tequila offers it a certain depth, and it's positive to be successful at your next party.
Who likes extraordinary coleslaw? Preferably traditional and tangy sweets, this recipe has a first-rate taste intensity, with an amazing zipper of lime juice. It's brilliant on it's personal, or piled up on fantastic burgers, some tacos, grill grills or barbecue steaks.
I had a hard time choosing my favorite side dish. Macaroni Salad might be my choice of all time (do the jalapenos popper model), but it comes in a very near the 2nd, is coleslaw. aside from cookouts, I also order coleslaw all the time in restaurants.
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Mix coleslaw 14 ounces (or the same amount of cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup of grated red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice is the best
- 2-3 teaspoons of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Tbsp tequila (silver)
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- For a large bowl, add the first 7 ingredients (through black pepper) and stir until blended.
- Add green onions, mix coleslaw and red cabbage and stir until blended. Cover and chill for at least an hour, so the flavors can fully join.