Baked Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
A perfectly flaky and tender salmon recipe made with a simple homemade teriyaki sauce and grilled to a perfect. Make the right lunch or dinner recipe which will be ready in but 3o minutes.
This grilled teriyaki salmon is extremely easy to form and may be ready in but half-hour. Get dinner on the table in no time. they're also suitable for those that like meal preparation. The teriyaki sauce is delicious, gluten-free, and made up of scratch. Enjoy glazed teriyaki salmon that's soft, flaky, and perfectly cooked for your family with rice or quinoa.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 4 Skinless Salmon Fillets about 6 oz each
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chili flakes or to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ juice
- ½ tablespoon gluten-free flour
- ⅓ Cup of soy is low in sodium
- ¼ Cup of fresh fruit juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, beat all the ingredients of the teriyaki sauce. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and add the salmon.
- Pour within the sauce then bake during a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked and flaky.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the oven, and spoon the heavy sauce from the pan onto the highest.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.