Blackberry Balsamic Salad
This blackberry salad is crammed with fresh, juicy blackberries and topped with a balsamic blackberry vinegar dressing. Add grilled chicken to form the salad a meal.
This salad may be a textural delight, Walnuts add a crunch, avocado adds a soft flavor, and onions add a touch flavor. Blackberries are fully bloom this summer, so in fact, you want to add them to your summer salad. The sweet sauce on top of the savory and delicious chicken pieces will keep your eaters returning for a touch.
Just check out the feel of the sauce, can't you taste the taste! This sweet and savory salad should get on your table, right away! The sauce is extremely good and straightforward to organize.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup shallots, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound pigeon breast
- 6 cups of mixed spring lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of additional virgin vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Sauté the chicken during a forged iron skillet over medium-high heat until fully cooked. Tent with foil and let stand while preparing the remainder of the salad.
- Add the spring mixed lettuce to an outsized bowl. Arrange the blackberries, avocado, shallots, and walnuts on a lettuce mat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sauce ingredients except salt and pepper. Use a fork to mash the blackberries to release the juices. Shake to mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice cooked chicken and placed on top of salad. Drizzle with sauce. Serve immediately.