Garlic Butter Creamed Corn Chicken Recipe
Garlic Butter, Creamy Corn Chicken. Geez, is there anything better? This chicken is formed in under an hour, using just one skillet, and it's delicious. It's creamy, garlicky, full of corn, and topped off with fresh herbs and parmesan. Cozy summer dinners perfect for each night of the week.
This is what I call summer food. As you recognize, within the fall months i prefer comfort and luxury food, but I also think that summer could use one or two more delicious recipes. Put during this creamy corn chicken.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
- 2 tablespoons of additional virgin vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme, plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup dry wine, like Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup cream, canned coconut milk filled with fat, or milk
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or Asiago cheese
- fresh basil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 thick slices of bacon, chopped
- 4 corn cobs, seeds far away from the cobs
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- Rub all chicken meat with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, thyme, and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the chicken and stir to coat, adding more flour if necessary to hide the chicken.
- Heat an outsized skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Add chicken to skillet and sear on each side until golden, about 5 minutes on all sides. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. When the oil is shiny, add the onions and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add butter, corn, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook another 5 minutes or until the corn is golden.
- Reduce heat to medium and pour over wine and 1/2 glass of water. Put the chicken back within the skillet and convey it to a overboil medium heat. Boil the chicken for 10-15 minutes until cooked. Add the cream and parmesan, cook a couple of more minutes until warm. Remove from heat and sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve the chicken topped with fresh thyme and basil.