Shrimp Scampi Recipe Easy
I have created many easy recipes, most of them that we've been eating for an extended time but with easy steps. That's my plan to provide a couple of simple recipes.
I want a simple dinner fix as was common and this is often my easy and fast dinner fix which too under half-hour altogether.
This recipe cooks up very quickly, so it is best to stay all of the ingredients listed near your table or the shrimp or butter may brown (although there's nothing wrong with browning butter or prawns).
Shrimp Scampi may be a delicious creamy Shrimp / Shrimp recipe made with a mixture of butter / oil with Parmesan and Italian Seasoning and served with Pasta.
Delicious and straightforward Red Lobster Style Shrimp Scampi Recipe.
- 1 tbsp, olive oil
- 1/2 tsp, Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Pack Italian Seasoning Mix OR
- 1 Glass, shrimp, small size, clean, clean
- 6 Cloves, Garlic, chopped
- Salt, as needed
Homemade Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup, parmesan, grated / powdered
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp, drained rosemary
- 1/2 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp, Onion Powder
- 4 ounces, Linguine / Angel Hair Paste
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp, juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, drained
- 1/2 tsp, basil, drained
- 1/2 tsp, thyme, drained
- 1 tbsp, parsley, fresh
- Cook pasta / linguine consistent with package instructions.
- Drain and put aside.
- In a pan, add vegetable oil and chopped garlic, saute for a couple of seconds.
- Add shrimp, salt, black pepper powder and Italian seasoning mixture.
- Sauté for a couple of seconds.
- Add the chicken broth and let it cook for a moment or two.
- Add butter thereto and cook again.
- Add paste, reduce heat and add juice, fresh parsley, and blend well.
- Adjust the salt and blend well.
- Serve immediately with many grated parmesan.