Summer Chipotle Chicken Cobb Salad With Cilantro Vinaigrette
I quite can't believe it because here in Minnesota we were all "April Blizzard" one minute ago, but you guys, really all here. and that i did have dinner last night.
The team of dream ingredients, better referred to as Summer Chipotle Chicken Cobb Salad, involves our hearts today from foodhealth.
Okay, salad ingredients. As already mentioned, there is a lot of fresh summer good happening here, and it's something like.
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Cook Time: 10 Mins
For Chipotle Chicken
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3–4 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pieces of chipotle chilies in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For Summer Cobb Salad
- 8–10 strawberries, divided by four
- salt and pepper
- cilantro vinaigrette! very delicious.
- 3–4 cups of vegetables
- 4 strips of bacon, cook and mash
- 2 boiled corn cobs, seeded
- 1–2 ripe avocados, sliced
- To prepare the chicken: Combine the oil, chipotle, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper and salt during a bowl. Put the chicken during a bowl and stir to coat the chicken with seasonings. Place within the refrigerator and let it steep for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Roast chicken: Preheat outdoor grill (or roasting pan) to about 400 degrees. Place the chicken on the grill and bake for 5-6 minutes per side, until done. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it sit for ten minutes. Slice the fibers.
- Salad: Arrange the vegetables on an outsized plate and top with bacon, strawberries, corn, avocado and grilled chicken. Season with salt and pepper.